Flexibility to manage all our customers’ segments on one system. Dedicated and highly trained personnel, along with high-tech equipment, is what makes the difference with Skyserv S.A.
Our high safety record reflects the dedication of continual improvement through regular training and development of our staff and regular operational audits at all 37 Greek Airports where Skyserv S.A. holds ground handling licenses.
Our Network. Offering to our customers an integrated range of high quality passenger and ramp services at all Greek airports, and handling more than 12 million passengers per annum.
Our Partnership. Working in close partnership with each of our customers, offering cost efficient and flexible solutions, “tailor-made” to suit their requirements and needs.
- Passenger Handling Services
- Ramp Handling Services
- Flight Support Operations 24/7
- De-Icing / Anti-icing Services
- Ticketing Services
- Airport Lounge CIP/VIP Services
- Services for passengers with Reduce Mobility (PRM)
- Load control, communications and flight operations
- Aircraft cleaning
- Security Services
- Administration and representation services
- Business Aviation Services
- Cargo and mail Services
- Maintenance and provision of all associated ramp handling equipment